Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Pose2Lux

LaurieA opened this issue on Feb 13, 2011 · 1102 posts

Snarlygribbly posted Tue, 01 November 2011 at 1:33 PM

Hi Shorterbus.

The manual is out of date. The Pose2Lux UI was recently redesigned and many UI elements are not where the old manual says they are.

I will rewrite the manual over the Winter so that it represents the current state of Pose2Lux but it's a big job and an unpaid one, so it won't be ready for a while.

Rather than leave Pose2Lux without any manual at all, I include the old one in the distribution. Much of it is still relevant, but you do have to expect to find some of the UI elements in different places now.

There is no longer an Emitters screen. Emitters can be configured on the Materials screen or the Lights screen (your choice).

By default, Luxrender saves a PNG image of the current render every 60 seconds. It is saved to the same folder to which the LXS scene file was saved (see  the 'Export to' input box on the Export screen). The interval can be changed on the Pose2Lux Export screen (Image Output panel). The PNG image will have the name specified in the 'Lux name' input box on the Export screen - the default is 'MyLuxScene.png'.

I am sorry the manual is out of date, but I'll do my best to answer any questions you have about the use of the script, either here or at Pose2Lux.com.

Free stuff @ https://poser.cobrablade.net/