Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Poser or DAZ?

Dobola opened this issue on Oct 30, 2011 · 31 posts

PoppaC posted Sun, 13 November 2011 at 3:57 PM

to do this you will have to move the files yourself that is why you make an extraction folder. a dress for v4 put in a clothing folder within v4, mats or poses  for that dress goes into the dress folder everything is together. if you have new char. make a peoples folder within v4 move all inj to that folder along with any txt. if you have different MORPHF make a morph folder within v4 the morph will not work on v3 so put it in v4 etc... this is ok for poser content files that work in DAZ, for DAZ content you almost have to go with the content layout.  I am at the point that i just open a zip and drag~n~drop but it took time to get to this point   start out slow try it out learn how you want to set it up. this is what i like about DAZ it lets you set it up YOUR-WAY, in DAZ i have only 1 runtime in poser you can have mul. try finding your stuff then poser doe not poses must go into pose folder or you will not see it i know others will not believe this but it is what i have ecperenced trying to use poser.  V5 is a DAZ Only content yes you can do a few jumps and loops, dips & dodges to get gen into poser but why? I have the best in DAZ.  Now if only someone would make a plug-in for dynamic clothing  how sweet it would be

Good rendering to ya