Forum: The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Subject: Vulcan type Hair?

Porthos opened this issue on Oct 23, 2008 · 84 posts

McGrandpa posted Mon, 05 December 2011 at 10:18 AM

Quote - Thanks folks :)  Glad you all find my meager attempts a little useful :)

A few years late to find this nice hair, but better late than never!   First THANK YOU for making this!  It's actually pretty nice and looks more like T'Pol's better hair in Enterprise.   Or should I say Jolene Blalocks best looking wig?  :) 

Using your textures, I just colorized, grayscaled, hue shifted etc. until I came up with a few colors.  I created MC6 collections in Poser 9 then made MAT Poses for the earlier Poser versions. 

I'd like to put the complete set together to upload to like here at Rendo or ShareCG, free of course.  And name you as the creator.   OR I could send you the zip and you can UL it to where ever if ever.  Whatever works!  Me I'm  just happy to have the hair for MY Vulcan females in the first place!  And saw there aren't any extra textures for it yet.   :D  

McG.

My 66th Birthday PC Build (July 1, 2020) :  named BadMoonRYZEN!, W10Pro x64, Octal Core RYZEN7 X3700 4.05 GHz, 64GB DDR4 RAM, GeForce RTX 3060 - 12GB GDDR6, PP2014, PP 11, P12, PS-CS4 Extended & Vue 2024.

McG.