Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Hi! DAZ 3D wants to chat.

DAZ_Rand opened this issue on Dec 09, 2011 · 1133 posts

martial posted Fri, 09 December 2011 at 3:12 PM

Quote - > Quote - I use Poser from version 2 and Daz Studio from the beginning.And now use last pro version of both. I also bouth may content stuff from the beginning of Daz  after Zygote 

I would use this opportunity to write why i appreciate more and more DazStudio pro for all its functions and bridge to others softs (like Photoshop and Poser) but still prefer to use Poser

I thinks that the content managment of DAZStudio is now better and better but still too complexe and each time i use DAz installers on it i am not sure where it instal the product and there are still some stuff i  never find it in my content libraries beside this using Poser is very simple

x

Our content management is actually quite powerful and flexible... I really love it and I have mine all tricked out and customized i dont know what i ever did without it. It can even work just like it has always worked because it can still use the runtime poser paradigm. We realize that the main problem is that we have not provided adequate education resources to help everyone adapt and understand. You will see this improved with the new DL and install process that is under development.

It is also one of the main directives of the company to finish out our documentation. You can view our online docs as we fill them in at http://docs.daz3d.com

If you would like personal assistance in settining it up and understanding how it works, I would be happy to personally work with you to figure it out. '''

Thanks for this answer

i wiil read the draft documentation

I am a french speaking person but i can read  easily english (more than i write and speak) So ii hope the examples of   my next paragraph will be enough clear

I hope the documentation will have an explicite description about how content manager works :why some thins are with people category and some others which seems the same kind of stuff are a part,why some stuff are in smart content ,some no,why some are in my library (where i try to put everything) and some others outside ,why when i load some figure saved before i didn't see new stuff associated with this figure (example V4 for genesis with maps ,clothes,hairetc) and why i find this  new stuff (ex morphs) if i rebegin from zero (click people, add morphs add cloths) etc