Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Hi! DAZ 3D wants to chat.

DAZ_Rand opened this issue on Dec 09, 2011 · 1133 posts

Janl posted Fri, 09 December 2011 at 3:50 PM

Quote - > Quote - Thank you for answering my questions, Rand. It is much appreciated and I am pleased that certain issues are being addressed.

Quote - 4. Are any measures going to be implemented to address the unjust ways customers have been treated and may be treated in the future?

---If you have a specific grievance, and feel you got a raw deal, I will happily hear you out privately.

My experience is that this is just lip service and the way Daz staff treats people it does not agree with is just to ignore them and not to listen to their side of things unfortunately. Getting any fair answers from the staff at Daz has been impossible. What guarantees do you make that things will now be different?

Also, do you think it fair to ban people on your forum for things said in forums not connected to Daz when they have not had any warnings on the Daz forums, no evidence of anything they have done or said on the Daz forums has ever been produced and the only reason given is that Daz can ban anyone it wants? This does not give a good environment for good customer relationships which seems to be your worry.

I am not guaranteeing that things will be different, I saying im willing to listen to your issue to see if I can offer any insight or assistance.

I also cannot offer blanket acceptance or feeback on specific issues without context and more information.

Im here... im talking with you. isnt that proof of something?

I am not guaranteeing that things will be different, I saying im willing to listen to your issue to see if I can offer any insight or assistance.

It's sad that you cannot guarantee that your customers will not be ignored or get fair answers. Listening is not much good if what is said to you is not acted upon and customers feel resentful when they feel they have been treated unfairly and then ignored which leads to the bad relationships you are worried about.

It's also sad that you do not see anything wrong in trying to censor what is said in private forums when the people in question have done nothing wrong on your own forum. It is also unsettling to think that the staff at Daz are snooping on other private forums and using what they find against their customers. This further injustice and unethical behaviour does not promote good customer relations.

Im here... im talking with you. isnt that proof of something?

Yep, it is proof of something but I'm not quite sure what at the moment. :(

Thank you for your honest answers. It was very enlightening and I appreciate it greatly.