Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Hi! DAZ 3D wants to chat.

DAZ_Rand opened this issue on Dec 09, 2011 · 1133 posts

colorcurvature posted Fri, 09 December 2011 at 4:54 PM

Daz-rand, it would be helpful if your staff would reply to tickets regarding copyright-related issues. In fact, there are figure processing techniques and algorithms out there that outperform everything contained in daz or sm default software packages, and the u may not use our figure for anything policy doesnt help 3d in general. What would help me would be a guideline on how to provide tools around your content, in order that you maintain your benefit but I can push 3d forward also. Like, using v4, m4, genesis or whatever is currently en-vogue as encryption key for content stacked upon them, and then its good. An infracture for enhancng the tech, yes, that would be good. The license terms appeared to me as a greater burden than all other issues regarding computatonal complexity. You make ur money with the shop. Why dont sou open the base products more in a way you benefit from enhancements.  E.g. Why not allow cloth refitting techniques. Even if your base figures have to be analyzed by automatons upfront? Te cloth would sell better if they were truely figure independent. And a last point, you should not focus your products entirely on content consumption. Customization is the key. My opinion, create a framework for safely enhancing your techology by the community. Thats worth more than any current figure tech.