Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Hi! DAZ 3D wants to chat.

DAZ_Rand opened this issue on Dec 09, 2011 · 1133 posts

DAZ_Rand posted Fri, 09 December 2011 at 6:49 PM

Quote - > Quote -  

I feel the need to step in here.  He is not forum staff, nor is he in charge of forum staff at DAZ.  So, all he CAN do is listen to what you have to say, and pass it on to the proper channels.  It's just like when people post complaints here in this forum about the MarketPlace.  We don't have any say over what the MP does. The best we can do is point them in the direction of the thread. But, it doesn't have the same impact as it does if you contact the MP directly. 

I KNOW that you're frustrated with what happened.  I get it. But, Rand has stated that he'll do what he can.  Unfortunately, that may simply meaning lending an ear (or eye in this case) and saying "I'm sorry that this happened to you."  I'm not saying that you have to be happy with that, but insisting that Rand is the bad guy because of it isn't fair to Rand, and it's definitely not fair to you.

Oh, in no way am I insisting that Rand is a bad guy. He said he wanted to chat about things not to do with the store and this is what concerns me and I am chatting about. I apologise if I give any other impression but hopefully the feedback he gets from a once very loyal Daz customer who now does not shop there may help him understand things from a customer's point of view when he reports back.

By the way, it would be nice if he did say he was sorry it happened but somehow I doubt that will ever happen. :(

I am sorry to hear about anyone having anything less than an enjoyable experience with any facet of DAZ 3D... so let me make that clear.

I cannot guarantee results over things that I have no direct power over. I have shared feedback from this forum with the people that do, however, and there are appropriate eyes on this.

I hope you understand that I cannot simply accept everything said and let it guide my actions without a proper telling with all the facts. Every issue that is brought to me with those details will be looked into. "Looked into" does not mean "solved to your satisfaction", but if its your contention that you were unjustly treated, it should work out that new eyes on the issue will uncover it.

I am willing to look at it with those eyes and I have the blessing of my executive superior to do everything in my power to address the issues brought up in this thread.