Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Hi! DAZ 3D wants to chat.

DAZ_Rand opened this issue on Dec 09, 2011 · 1133 posts

shvrdavid posted Sat, 10 December 2011 at 2:25 AM

Quote - Randal.. did you get a chance to check out Antonia~WM while you are here.. pretty badass, no?

Quote - As a matter of personal taste, I do not care for her looks, and though she beds quite well, I do not necessarily agree that she bends better than Genesis... but I really admire the grass roots community effort to get her made. That is very admirable, unprecedented and a feat to be commended.

I am going to have to assume you don't use any morphs Poser, that would explain it the looks part....  She accepts morphs to make her look different. And by the way, she bends better. But that is just my biased opinion. You can use Antonia WM, we wont tell anyone...

Just out of curiosity, when will you be updating DS so it can use Poser weight mapped characters? Lots of talk about cross compatability, just not concerning DS.

Quote - The fact is that we have made some advances that will improve the experience quite a bit, but they will not be useable until SM issues the upcoming service release that will enable them.

Quote - Like what? I don't see why you're being cagey about this, considering your stated goal was to dispel misinformation. Your answer doesn't make any sense. How could you get Genesis converted in the first place but have issues with any other rig?

Quote - Rob told me what they were, but I have forgotten enough of what he said that I do not want to repeat it for fear of mis-stating it.

You just went from "The fact is..." to "...I have forgotten..." Not only that, all you really said was something about an improved experience linked to Posers service pack. Sounds like you need some sleep. Maybe you could get Rob in here to explain it.

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->