Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Hi! DAZ 3D wants to chat.

DAZ_Rand opened this issue on Dec 09, 2011 · 1133 posts

DAZ_Rand posted Sat, 10 December 2011 at 4:22 PM

Quote - I find it interesting that he says that he is familiar with Antonia WM when it was just released yesterday.

Bill

Its not all that interesting is it?

Ive been following Antoina for a long time. I am on these forums a lot and I do my research.  Just because I work for DAZ does not mean that I am not a thriving member of the 3D art community. I have been involved since the first day Poser 1 was released and used Poser exclusively up until Version 8.

While I have been a major fan of DAZ 3D since Zygote... I am only recently an employee (april 2011) One of the reasons I was seen as an asset was my connection to this community and my longtime experience in the field.

I dont see the use of any tool as any reason to band together in loyal groups. HAMMERS YEAH!!!! Screw those Wrench Guys!!! Hammers are where its at!!!!  LOL... to me DS and Poser are tools for creating art no different than charcoal pastels and paint.  They can both live together peacefully in your art toolbox and each can be used to their strengths in your pursuit of the perfect expression of your artistic soul.

Just because I use one or the other more does not mean I shut off my intake of information and sequester myself away from those who have different preferences.

In short... dont be surprised. Im here a lot and I like to know whats up and I love a good product that will help me make art no matter where it comes from.