Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Hi! DAZ 3D wants to chat.

DAZ_Rand opened this issue on Dec 09, 2011 · 1133 posts

Angelus_Prime posted Sat, 10 December 2011 at 4:48 PM

Rand - Thank you for answering, :) I wasn't holding the company responsible for what was said by the fans, I do however hold some of its staff responsible for the reason I was given as to why my posts were removed. I will not discuss the details here for obvious reasons, so feel free to PM me if need be. I completely understand the fact that there is not one single human being that looks like the other; cloning is not that advanced yet, but there are some basic anatomy rules that need to be followed for every human being. Honestly? There is not one 3D human model I've seen that is within the hobbyist's price range that follows those rules, not Genesis, not V4, not V3, not Antonia, not Jessie, not one. Does that stop me from using them? Not at all. It's all art after all and I have yet to render a single "normal" run of the mill human (all of my characters are metahuman, aliens, etc). It's the fact that to some (I will NOT generalize here, mind you) do not allow differing opinions to be expressed, no matter how much the OP is trying to be civil, that give me a sour taste in the mough. But I digress. Happened there, not here.

As for the traitor name calling, no worries, it wasn't staff doing so. Again, more details? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks again.