Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Hi! DAZ 3D wants to chat.

DAZ_Rand opened this issue on Dec 09, 2011 ยท 1133 posts

BadKittehCo posted Sat, 10 December 2011 at 11:25 PM

Quote - There are tons of ideas we can come up with. I refuse to believe that either installers or zip files are the best possible way to do it. I know better. Comfortable? Maybe, traditional? Maybe... a good user experience for new customers? Absolutely not.

From a content creator point of view, I keep hearing about all these 'new customers', and would like to know more info about DZ direction, so I can tailor my content to fit the general direction - should I choose to contimue makign content for DAZ, but can't seem to pry any kinf od information out.

This makes supporting DAZ a bad risk for me, from a business point of view. Especially considering that this is a 'take no prisoners' kind of a market, sticking you neck your neck out can be very costly. For a small vendor, it can out you out of business, which is close to happning just now.

Another thing is, DAZ keeps talking about 'new customers' but yet you're here trying to appeal to existing or recapture recently aliented customers. They don't want to hear what you want to do to accomodate someone else. It's all very confusing.

___
Renderosity Store  Personal nick: Conniekat8
Hi, my name is "No, Bad Kitteh, NOO", what's yours?