Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Hi! DAZ 3D wants to chat.

DAZ_Rand opened this issue on Dec 09, 2011 ยท 1133 posts

LaurieA posted Sat, 10 December 2011 at 11:34 PM

I have an auto-immune disease myself. I feel your pain I really do. But that does not entitle you to what you ask, I'm sorry. Graves is no picnic either. I feel for you that you must deal with that from day to day, but I do not pity you for what you haven't got in the way of equipment or software. Sure, it's fun. Sure, it's a nice hobby and a creative outlet, but it's not something that you're entitled to ;). Do what I do...just lag behind and maybe you can catch up later. That's all you can do. Don't expect anyone to give it to you and don't expect anyone to lag behind because of you. It will never happen. No matter how much you whine about it. The world goes on and doesn't wait for anybody. I'm sorry if you think I misunderstood you, but it really did sound like you were complaining that they made something that didn't work on your system ;).

All is not lost. Threatening to delete all your stuff is just silly. Is there something about the software you have now that's not doing what you want? If it is doing what you want, why do you feel you need to have the latest and greatest? From my experience, it's rather underwhelming when you finally do get it, not matter what it is...lol.

As for the software being rushed out before it's really ready, I agree with you. And I think Daz and Smith Micro are both guilty of that. I have a Poser 8 that had the IDL broken with the SR3. It won't get fixed now either. And that actually broke something that WAS working...lol. Such is life.

Laurie