Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Hi! DAZ 3D wants to chat.

DAZ_Rand opened this issue on Dec 09, 2011 · 1133 posts

lmckenzie posted Fri, 16 December 2011 at 4:50 PM

Does anyone actually remember the original post?

"I do not want to talk about the store, and things you want us to make or sell... Our gracious host, Renderosity, is providing this forum and I would like to respect that and not conflict with the normal course of their business. Within that limitation,  however, you should feel free to ask me anything you like."

Anything  probably shouldn't extend to his Super Bowl picks or whether he believes that Hulk Hogan and Brutus Beefcake had a thing, but... Some people who use Poser do actually use other 3D software as well. Since Randall is a DAZ representative, asking about Carrara or DS sounds OK to me. I know that the  great 'Gee, Dr. Phil she dumped me,' catharsis is the only thing that interests some folks while they navigate the stages of grief, but DAZ is more than Genesis. It isn't illegitimate to want to know what else they're up to that might affect people's plans. This seemed like a great opportunity to do that.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken