Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Blackhearted Anastasia Clothing...

onimusha opened this issue on Dec 17, 2011 · 739 posts

Blackhearted posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 10:29 AM

there are a handful of talented vendors who have been working on Anastasia clothing for a few weeks now.   i was planning on cordinating a release, but they were delayed for various reasons and rather than delay her indefinitely i released Anastasia yesterday.

i am working on some myself, as well as eyeing some of my vicky products to refit to her. ill also be taking advantage of both freestuff and Prime to distribute more content for her.

the swimsuit you see in her promo was autoconformed with the weight map transfer. but i need to regroup it manually, smooth out the weight maps, and maybe add a couple of JCMs.  but ive actualy had excellent results just taking simple clothing items from GND2/GND4, morphing them to Alyson's body shape, and running the automatic weight map transfer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwyDh1O3tkQ
this usually gets them about 90% conformed. you can improve results by manually grouping the item first - since poser groups them less accurately and sometimes leaves out the strip of polys for the hip causing your meshes to split down the back. youll also need to strip out the unused parts of the CR2 in your CR2 editor of choice since the auto weight map transfer will transfer all of the groups of the base figure to your clothing.

as i said in the other thread, if any vendor is having trouble morphing their clothing base to Anastasia i will gladly help out and do it for them - of course within reason. if i start getting bogged down morphing everyones clothing and cant do any of my own work ill have to stop, but right now i do have time.

cheers,

-gabriel