Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Blackhearted Anastasia Clothing...

onimusha opened this issue on Dec 17, 2011 · 739 posts

Blackhearted posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 9:36 AM

people should really embrace the morphing tool.  hardly anyone even knows its there, much less uses it.

you have no hope of doing super-fine morphs like some of the ones on Anastasia with it because it just doesnt have that level of control -- however, now that all the fine details are done it creates an ideal platform for further tweaking with the morph brush. you could literally do almost anything - add another 10-20 lbs or fat or muscle, make her pregnant, move her breasts with gravity, create basic expressions, flex more muscles, etc.  clothing pokethrough takes one poke to fix :)   the morphs can be mirrored, and even saved as dials and then saved to your library.

think of the morph brush as a ghetto version of zbrush - but its free, and its right there in your runtime just a click away. even though i have zbrush and its my morphing app of choice, there are many times if i need a quick fix then rather than go through the entire export/zbrush/import process ill just poke the mesh around with the morphing tool. if anyone here hasnt used it yet you are missing out on one of the most useful features.

cheers,
-gabriel