Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Blackhearted Anastasia Clothing...

onimusha opened this issue on Dec 17, 2011 · 739 posts

Blackhearted posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 10:09 AM

"As to what I referred to as "better texture maps", I thought the eyebrows were a bit strangely shaped and thought some variety there might be nice. Maybe some color variation too rather than just dark black. A few variations in the make-up area might be nice. I had also hoped for a little skin color variety for various ethinicities. "

:)

as she is she took months. with the features you requested, there is no way shed have been done till Feb, much less Christmas, and she would cost $50.

not to sound ungrateful to my customers, but this is one of the most frustrating aspects of content creation.  there are merchants who release a single JCM for a single body part, or a pose pack for $10 (and thats fine - im just using it as an example).  if you stand Anastasia next to Alyson 2 i think its evident that an ungodly amount of work went into getting her to look that way. and thats just what you see - there are many fixes you dont see that improve function like mesh tweaks and symmetry fixes, etc.

at some point i have to say she is done. other merchants will undoubtedly implement the features you request, and i will add some myself in the future as either updates or addons.

as for the eyebrows - this is the reference i used in C4D to position them, with a viewport freeze which was then sent to Photoshop where i drew reference lines to doublecheck. but since we are human, everyones eyebrows/heads/preferences are different - im sure other merchants will create different eyebrows.

back in a bit, i need to go and help cover a friend's boat.