Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Hi! DAZ 3D wants to chat.

DAZ_Rand opened this issue on Dec 09, 2011 · 1133 posts

PrecisionXXX posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 10:39 AM

Quote - After all I have seen!

I do not want V5

Then why the rant?

No, I do not work for DAZ, I hardly think they'd have use for a toolmaker, and probably couldn't put up with the way I learned to work. Hurrying to meet a date is the fastest way to ensure you will do it twice, only you don't get paid for the second time.

I really don't care if V5 ever works in Poser, and while I'm trying to learn DS, I have no intention of displacing Poser for DS. Nor have I any intention of dumping the money for V5 now or in the future.

Antonia is nice, but just because she's available, that won't eliminate others liking the V series as much or more.  Some want V5, some don't care.  I'll use the Poser figures if they suit what I want, or the DAZ if they fit better, but really don't have any real preference.  My biggest problem with DAZ is documentation, and it looks like they won't have any solution soon.  No big deal, it's not locking my computer up or saying I can't use anything else.  I'm as guilty as anyone of dumping vitriol on DAZ, but I also know that accomplishes nothing, nor does dumping on those that want V5 for Poser do anything.  If the vendors decide to support Antonia, they will.  If they choose to support V5, they will.  Nothing will change that.

The "I" in Doric is Silent.