Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Hi! DAZ 3D wants to chat.

DAZ_Rand opened this issue on Dec 09, 2011 · 1133 posts

RobynsVeil posted Tue, 20 December 2011 at 4:56 PM

Quote - Before the DAZ forum went all sideways, I saw something that got me laughing. One day I saw a thread where some one was complaining about an outfit that was released for Genesis, that it should have had a mil 4 counterpart. Not 2 days later I saw a post by some one complaining that a new outfit for V4 wouldn't work on Genesis because they just had DS4 standard, so there should have been a genesis counterpart.  Just proves no matter which way you jump you are going to land on someone's toes. You could alway weight-map V4 in the new Poser, oh wait, that's something you would have to do yourself, nevermind. Sorry, I forget DAZ is suposed to do this work for you. Well I'm sure sM included weightmapped figures in the new poser, right? Or at least preset weight maps you can apply in Poser.    Right?

The only figure that I know of that comes pre-weight-mapped with the new poser is Dregon.

V4 is currently being weight-mapped. It's happening because with Poser 2012, we preserve the freedom to create our own. I tend to rely on creative individuals in the Community rather than some outfit/company. But then, that's just me: can't speak for anyone else.

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks