Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 2008 or Genesis

Michaelab opened this issue on Dec 29, 2011 · 122 posts

meatSim posted Thu, 29 December 2011 at 11:51 PM

No jab or offence intended, sometimes we all need a reminder, now and again, when our behaviors may be causing unintended negative effects on others.  

But you are correct, this is off topic from the imediate issues of the thread so If you would like to discuss further feel free to do so via PM.

As regards the OP..

You will also find WM figures available for poser.  Currently the selection is decidedly female.. however such is the way of the poser world.  There are projects in the works for Male characters.  I would be very surprised not to see a weightmapped version of M4 before too long.  That all would require a change of program to poser 9.  (IMHO a very worthwhile upgrade for a multitude of reasons, especially if final render quality is high on your priority list)

Quote - > Quote - and honestly I'm not trying to start anything, but as a suggestion why not simply give  your answer to the OP without first taking a swipe at the other posters.  If what you have to say contrasts with what others have said that will speak for itself.  There's really no need to tear anyone down first.  Lets all work together to keep return this forum to the good natured place (I'm told) it once was

my 2 cents.. no offence intended 

I think I made my point quite clear; if you don't want jabs thrown at you, then don't throw them, especially when there was no help provided at all that answered what the OP was looking for to go with it.