Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 2008 or Genesis

Michaelab opened this issue on Dec 29, 2011 · 122 posts

wimvdb posted Sun, 01 January 2012 at 5:27 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - No, that's just a web app, there's no Poser equivilant forthcoming that I know of. The list I made above are the correct comparisons.

Coldrake

That is your opinion. I consider Debut a limited poser version - just like the web app

But I think the feature sets are all too different to make a one on one comparision and it would leave one DS4 version out

I guess we'll have to disagree. I consider DAZ Studio 4 Standard a limited DAZ Studio version. Feature wise and price wise I believe I made the correct comparisons. The web app is basically a something to play with online to show what can be done in DAZ Studio and to introduce people to 3D. In no way can it be compared to a $50 downloadable program.

Coldrake

Since i have not seen the web app I cannot comment on it. I think DS4 standard lies somewhere between Debut and P9, PP2012 is comparable to the pro DS4. But feature wise they are all completely different. It is like comparing apples and oranges, but are fruit but taste completely different