Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Blackhearted Anastasia Clothing...

onimusha opened this issue on Dec 17, 2011 · 739 posts

DCArt posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 2:09 PM

Quote - > Quote - It depends on what you are converting from and to. If the figure that you are creating FROM has different groups than Alyson 2, then the clothing will also have to be regrouped in order to conform properly to the "converted to" figure. For example, the groups in Victoria 4 are different than the groups in Alyson 2 (on which GND-Anastasia is based). 

As a result, the clothing won't work right if you only distribute the morph. You'd have to also distribute the regrouped OBJ file as well. That's an entirely different ball of wax than just distributing a morph. 

Hope that makes sense.

It makes perfect sense, thank you. So, I guess I won't be making any quick and dirty Anastasia fits for V4 outfits. I don't own any Alyson2 outfits to convert except for what came with PP2012.

Oh well, I think there will be plenty of Anastasia clothes on the market as we go along (some of them not made of leather and steel, I hope for her sake!) How many different outfits does a girl need, anyway? 

I think you might have misinterpreted a bit ... you can purchase a V4 outfit and convert it to Anastasia for your own use ... you just can't redistribute it, because you'd also need to include a regrouped OBJ file with the morph. That's the part that I was commenting on.