Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Blackhearted Anastasia Clothing...

onimusha opened this issue on Dec 17, 2011 · 739 posts

meatSim posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 7:08 PM

You might be surprised.. I got involved with Antonia while I was waiting for the v4 weightmap project.  Now I'm trying to help with the V4 WM project but finding it very hard to go back to V4 from antonia... she's a real charmer of a figure if you give her a chance!  Maybe not quite the pinup that Anastasia can be with all those poly's from here to yaya.. but a real great figure.  Even after working with v4~WM, I still think I will be choosing Antonia~WM over v4 or any other Daz character

Quote - > Quote - Just wondering for those of you doing conversions with WW are you using the Alyson2 support files included in P9/PP2012 or the new data file for support of Anastasia?   

I went ahead and got the Anastasia pack and used the instructions to make the files I needed to get the fits.  I have to say I'm really impressed.  Didn't try it the other way though.....I also got the pack for Antonia, but I wasn't as happy with the conversion I did for her...but I'm years away from using her b/c of all the stuff I can do with V4 and A2 LOL.  I'm running PP2012.