Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Blackhearted Anastasia Clothing...

onimusha opened this issue on Dec 17, 2011 · 739 posts

meatSim posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 8:54 PM

I found WW to choke up on the groupings with Antonia.  Always gives em the message that I will need to do that myself if necessary.  which is fine because once it has the shape right the setup room does a wonderfull job of transfering the WM Rigging

Quote - > Quote - You might be surprised.. I got involved with Antonia while I was waiting for the v4 weightmap project.  Now I'm trying to help with the V4 WM project but finding it very hard to go back to V4 from antonia... she's a real charmer of a figure if you give her a chance!  Maybe not quite the pinup that Anastasia can be with all those poly's from here to yaya.. but a real great figure.  Even after working with v4~WM, I still think I will be choosing Antonia~WM over v4 or any other Daz character

I am also finding it very difficult to see V4 in the same light since Antonia and Anatasia have become available and have barely used her at all these last few months. I too am finding I am preferring to work with Antonia or Anatasia. They are both lovely characters. 😄

I tried WW with Antonia but found I preferred XD but probably only because I am more used to that program. I am watching with interest to see what people do with Anatasia.