Forum: 3D Modeling

Subject: "What 3D Program Should I buy?"

diolma opened this issue on Jan 12, 2012 · 21 posts

unbroken-fighter posted Sat, 28 January 2012 at 1:10 AM

actualy currently for blender 2.58 there is an exporter that exports in poser format directly from blender and the foundation is working on a native exporter

for the last few months i have been working on a version of blender that will incorperate several key addons that have been made and some key scripts that open it up to new worlds......hoping that the foundation will adopt it

but in the fact that every software uses different rigging formats, texture types, material types, and even different mesh formats   work flow tends to stray between softwares   blender has eased the flow by improving the sculpting engine to the same level as sculptris and all but integrating audacity and lux render

the addition of cycles and a better rigging manner was welcomed by most but the new interface is still confusing to the long time blender users like me

still between photoshop and blender i can do everything i need to do to get a quality sellable end product

diolma  never spend money on something that does not fit you

look to www.cgcookie.com for a few tuts on several softwares and watch the tutorials before you even try any program

and robyn blendercookie is gone they integrated them all into 1 site