Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Blackhearted Anastasia Clothing...

onimusha opened this issue on Dec 17, 2011 · 739 posts

imax24 posted Sat, 28 January 2012 at 12:35 PM

I totally sympathize with content providers. To spend countless hours making a detailed pants, blouse and jacket outfit, doing all that you say, and then selling only a few dozen copies during the intro discount period... when a simple strapless bikini, or a mindress, much easier to make, sells hundreds. I do get it. 

One thing a vendor could do is offer more variety in textures. For example, instead of that minidress having only black leather, blue leather, red leather, pink leather, etc. ... do a couple of leather textures and then some more everyday materials too. And include a morph to make the dress knee-length, and transmap options to cover the deep plunge, add some bows or whatever. So it can be a more practical dress as well as a racy nightclub dress.

I can imagine vendors rolling their eyes, thinking "That's what the add-on pack is for, you nimrod!" Which is fine. Good textures take work and are worth paying extra for. I'd just like to see the texture pack be more of a different style rather than slight variations of raciness.

Anyway, maybe there are ways to reach the T&A market as well as the Mary Jane market.