Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Injection morph files….

FWArt opened this issue on Jan 26, 2012 · 16 posts

FWArt posted Sat, 28 January 2012 at 9:26 PM

Help... I am lost.... ok, I created the morphs and found a way to do the INJ/REM.... ok, now a big issue I have is that for some of it ended up using some of the V4 face morph Kits 1-3 (here is the link to one of them http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/v4-face-morph-kit-3/87957)... . As i wanted slightly better features etc... now, the thing is, when i do the whole creating the INJ/REM the body is ok, but the face morphs just dont work unless I have the other face morphs injected, which wouldnt help at all as I couldnt make my friends get them all just to have my character etc. I tried to do the thing with the Spawn Morph thing and it creates the dial, but when I save it as a PZ2 file and create the INJ/REM file it shows in the Head part "(name of morph) not in deltas dictionary" I really don't know what I am doing wrong it is so frustating. Does someone know what I am doing wrong? I can send you the moph things I have so far, but probably wouldn't help as only the body changes when I INJ/REM the files.... really lost, anyone got any idea what I am doing wrong, been trying for hours and still can't figure it out.