Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Cupcake... How's she lookin ?

santicor opened this issue on Oct 25, 2011 · 67 posts

santicor posted Wed, 01 February 2012 at 10:13 AM

completely new model - I hated the haphazardness of the model  that  I started the thread with........This model  is better....only 4  tri's in the whole model. other than that, all quads ( except for the temporary Ngons where the mouth cavity  ends inside and also at the nipples). the layout I think is very simple  and I am  happy with the amount of detail I got with the amount of polys I ended up  with. I still  have some detailing to  do  around the knees, collar bone /throat. also  she needs ears.  think  i'll  make the hands bigger, too. She has her feet in  a 5 inch heel shoe bend. Probably not a good idea but I dont care. i would not get a sexy  looking foot shape modeling it flat footed. that's just me.weight mapping will help  a lot here and the collars I am sure. I am going to  get started on  that hopefully in  1 or 2 days from  now after ears, eyeballs, final model details all  that  stuff

So  how the proportions? boobs OK this time?   comments? anything? would love to  hear,  thanks

"When you have to shoot ...

SHOOT.

Don't talk "

- Tuco

Santicor's Gallery:

http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?page=3&userid=580115