Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZ to make a "game-changing" announcement

imax24 opened this issue on Jan 28, 2012 · 648 posts

PrecisionXXX posted Thu, 02 February 2012 at 10:14 PM

Quote - "WTF! Who spends that kind of money for software with no instructions?!?!?"

That is really easy to answer. Because as the situation is you have to know both programs. Or else you are not professional. To let feelings influence negatively on your work is bad business praxis.

Vintorix, I  worked for 44 years in the metalworking trade, I'm a retired toolmaker and certified gage techhnician.  In all those years, I never learned to run any CNC machines, so maybe in your eyes, that makes me unprofessional.  However, to have one of the people from a CNC machining house come in with a part, needing some helical milling, and say "We don't know how to do this".  Then I broke out the universal dividing head, designed by Brown and Sharpe, before 1900, and proceeded to do it, once they'd left. 

In 3d, I'm not, and probably over half of the people here are not professonals, so your opinion is about as relevant as the white stuff on chicken sh##.  Study hard and you might be able to find out what it is. *

*more chicken sh##

D.

The "I" in Doric is Silent.