Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZ to make a "game-changing" announcement

imax24 opened this issue on Jan 28, 2012 · 648 posts

PrecisionXXX posted Fri, 03 February 2012 at 2:36 PM

I'm not going to complain about free anything, and I did download and burn DS4 and Bryce to disk.  I just have no intention of ever loading it, tried Bryce, got two error windows for my efforts, don't know what's wrong and not interested enough to find out. 

Those that had already bought them, well, that's kinda like life.  I bought a small lathe from a certain importer, er, seller, and two weeks later it was discounted almost thirty percent.  That's life.  They discounted the machine and added the cabinet for it at the discounted price, but no way were they going to refund anything.  But they also don't give hints about something "game changing, earth shattering" before they begin a sale.  I just accept it. 

What DAZ was thinking, I have no idea, how a corporate mind works is, I think, beyond comprehension by anyone that uses logic.  For those that use it and couldn't afford it, well, they're probably happy.  For those that feel shafted, that's how it goes sometimes.  For those that won't use it, it makes no difference one way or another.  A non event.

D.

The "I" in Doric is Silent.