Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZ to make a "game-changing" announcement

imax24 opened this issue on Jan 28, 2012 · 648 posts

moogal posted Fri, 03 February 2012 at 5:53 PM

Quote - DAZ has never had any loyalty to their customers.  You need look no further than the posts in their own forums telling you if you have an issue, just shut up.  Go away and shut up.

One fact sums it up beautifully - folks they ban from their forums can still PURCHASE at DAZ.

They happily take your money, just not your complaints or issues with the way they do business.

I just got a free upgrade and one brand new program, I can't complain.  You can still email your complaints to them, I am sure they will listen.  They pay for the bandwidth and maintenance of their forums so if they feel like removing something, it is really their right.  You have the right to complain, but no one has to provide you a place to do it.  I am saying this as one who criticised their lack of visible commitment to Bryce and Hexagon and wondered aloud if they had thrown them in merely to placate people who had already bought D|S.  (It's obvious that the "sale" is for the purpose of getting D|S/Genesis into more people's hands...  Will they suddenly throw more developers onto Hex after it gets 10,000 new "customers"?)  I went back later and the comment was still there.  The threads that were locked are stil there.  I don't cheerlead DAZ on their forums and have never had a problem over speaking my mind.