Forum: Bryce

Subject: explain this..;-(

erosiaart opened this issue on Feb 11, 2012 · 24 posts

erosiaart posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 2:37 AM

actually..it has been like that even when i used 5.5. i dunno if it's something me doing wrong. everything was  fine for years.. i never had bryce 6. . then all of a sudden..whoop bang.. rendering to disc started going backwards. now.. 7 pro.  i did the xmas card and the new year card with no probs. heck..the xmas card was way more of a complicated scene than this. ..and the file heavier in size. 

i,  once ..during those days in 5.5.. let it go all the way backwards. know how you normally see a file at the place where it's rendering to? it just disappeared. poof! vanished! into thin air. no joke..funny as it sounds. 

i so dunno what it is. tiffs are of a better quality than bmps or jpegs.. i hate rendering to disc anything lesser than a tiff. esp if someone orders something. 

if it's a bug..it ought to appear with everyone..not just me! 

and ok..ok.. i now believe i am spooked.  

i'm off to london next week..more of this on a later post.. will completely delete bryce and install the newer version, before i leave. maybe a file got corrupted somewhere. how, what, why, who when and where.. i wish daz would investigate my computer and find out. i can understand it happening once..but time and time again..and only tiny me having that probs....

**SIGH **