Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Blackhearted Anastasia Clothing...

onimusha opened this issue on Dec 17, 2011 · 739 posts

Lully posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 11:42 AM

Meatsim, I've managed to have some success with that, a few tips on the thread further down this post, there is an issue with the legs and you need to zero and memorise, also a2 doesnt have a developement figure so you may need to create it, i used morphology's morph manager to get rid of the morphs easily, you will need to go to set up room to conform it, if you dont conform to a dev fig and do it to a2 or ana then the item will be something like 200mb in size with all the unneeded morphs that a2 comes with, http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2843228 have a look here for some guidance on the memorising.   At some point I hope to do a small tutorial on the method when I have practiced more, although I am not so experenced at the moment with weight mapped girls to attempt such a task, lol.

hope this helps a little

Tools:- Win10, Dell XPS8900, ZBrush, Marvelous Designer 11, Hex 2, PSP8. PSP 2019 Ultimate, DAZ Studio, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Filterforge 11, flowscape,  Classic UVMapper, and several headache tablets.