Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: An easy way to get an ERC into Conforming Clothing?

WandW opened this issue on Apr 20, 2012 · 17 posts

lesbentley posted Sat, 21 April 2012 at 10:26 AM

> Quote - I think the library check marks were last seen on Poser 7

I don't know for sure that applying it as a universal pose will cause a problem, but it seems safest to avoid it, as I've seen funny things happen with universal poses when ERC is involved.

My version of PP2012 (SR2), on a PC, shows the check marks (we call them "ticks" in English :tt2:). You need to select one of the poses by single clicking on its thumb or name, before you will see the check marks. If the pallet is floating, then the bottom where the check marks are, may be off screen. As to what happens if you just double click the thumb, I'm not sure, it may depend on settings in your General Preferences.

Quote - I gave it a whirl, and while the dependency is there, rshin1::ztran, when I look in the dependency editor, but it doesn't seem to actually change the ztran value either conformed or unconformed.

If you have the P4 legacy content installed, try it with the P4 Nude Woman, and the Unitard. Firstly, that's simple stuff. Secondly, that worked for me, so if it works for you we will now that there is something in the other figures you used that is preventing it from working, and we can try to figure out what that is. Remember, you set the effect of the ERC to be strongest at 60 degrees rotation, and zero at 90 degrees, so so rotate to 60°. Setting the conformer's Figure Display style to Outline, and viewing through the Right or Left camera, may help you see small changes in ztran.

If you can't get it to work when applying the pose before conforming, try conforming it first, than apply the pose, then Restore the conformer if necessary.