Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Blackhearted Anastasia Clothing...

onimusha opened this issue on Dec 17, 2011 · 739 posts

ElorOnceDark posted Sat, 21 April 2012 at 2:29 PM

Thanks dude!  I was having a little luck on the breast size morph as long as I stayed below 1, but I wasn't sure if that would pass QA in the Marketplace.  I love the push-up morph, and I'd love to model some clothing specifically for it, but I just couldn't seem to get a clothing morph to look right with it.  One of the problems I was having was the zipper in the center getting pretty jacked up. 

I sent you a Skype message.

Thanks again!

Quote - > Quote - I've also been having a rough time with Ana's morphs.  I'm not knocking Gabriel in any way, but the gorgeous breast morphs he did just weren't looking to good on my clothes.  After going round and round, I decided just to support a few of Alyson's breast morphs.  (BreastDiameter, BreastsImplants, BreastsLarge, and BreastsPerk) They don't all look the greatest on a nekkid Ana, but they seem to work well enough on the clothing.

there are pushup and breast size morphs included with Anastasia, they dont need to be run at full strength (full strength BreastSize is absolutely enormous - and i set the dial limits to 1.55 because the morph actually holds up until then, but the boobs are comically huge at that value :)   you can use the dials at partial strengths and even use them at (low) negative values to get a decent range of shapes and sizes.

regarding your clothing and the base Alyson breast morphs not looking right:  email me your top OBJ and ill make you a custom breast morph specifically for it that you can include with your pack - theres enough mesh density there to even have some cleavage poofing out at the top :P

i also find it is easier to just poke things around with the morph brush most of the time than it is to use the built-in SM morphs. so if anyone wants custom shapes that are not achievable with the dials, pretty much anything can be made in minutes with the morph brush - including 'squish' type morphs.

heading out for a (long overdue) vacation for the weekend but ill be back on Tuesday if anyone needs any help.

cheers,
-Gabriel