Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Daz.com web site forums

poisinivy opened this issue on Apr 30, 2012 · 12 posts

poisinivy posted Mon, 30 April 2012 at 6:09 PM

Quote - Yes if you cannot be hummmmm nice  then get out of dodg we don't need you in here

Nice judgement on your part. so you think know me hmmmm?

The post were removed from this thread.

http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=189032&start=80&sid=b583d20192607195e9ad07f51fa5e8aa

My statement is that I use poser and DAZ3A Not genesis . because if i want to buy models for my job I want to be able to use them both in Daz and poser. Other wise I mise well go back to school and learn Maya and stop buying models all together.

I am a front-end graphic designer so using Poser and daz renders are a great help to me and the models I buy for my renders for the web sites i create can and are tax right off.

The Fact s is at daz.com alone since January, I spent $2800 on Models all Atmosphere and  architecture type because i can not use genesis in poser. and if I have to buy models I want my dollar to go as far as it can those were my comment that were removed.

how is that not being nice.? It is a customer concern.

I have spent a large insane amount of money here at this site as well and everyone of the venders I have contacted thanking them for the models or ask if they can develop for me something special I need. I have a good re-pour  with the venders in both site.s

My point about Daz company it self , and not the venders is they don't care about the concerns of their customers when they lock threads or delete comments asking to please continue to support v4 m4 products for poser and daz3a. or i will not be buying them,

how is that not being nice?    Let me ask you. How much have you spent on models?