Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZ and Poser messed up

Coleman opened this issue on May 05, 2012 ยท 171 posts

monkeycloud posted Sat, 05 May 2012 at 7:32 PM

I'm a Poser newbie. I just got into Poser with Poser 9 and have now sidegraded to Pro 2012.

Very happy with it. Getting good render results as far as I'm concerned. Without a ridiculous amout of effort... largely thanks to the likes of Bagginsbill and the fantastic community of enthusiasts grown up around Poser. Although it is an addictive activity...

On an unrelated note, and entirely off topic for this forum or thread, one of my other hobbies is gardening. I really like my local garden centre.

I keep getting flyers through my letterbox from another garden centre. They're being quite pushy in their marketing and well, if I was a weaker minded guy... ;-)

But why would I swap to using that alternative garden centre where I've heard the seeds are genetically modified to not grow elsewhere... and no way of getting round that is currently provided? That's right... it's a walled garden centre.

I'm not sure I trust the gardeners there to keep up the maintenance either, based on the current state of their free public garden.... they do have a lot of pretty flowers available at their garden centre shop. But the ones I really like are mostly all bought in from other independent gardeners anyway... and aren't genetically modified... yet at least. Certainly at present I'm very happy to buy those flowers. But I have no desire to buy those new, genetically modified ones... as pretty as they might be...

...not unless or until they come up with a decent way that I can get past the inherent restricitons on where I can plant them.

;-)