Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What does everyone want from Poser from here on in?

LaurieA opened this issue on May 09, 2012 · 377 posts

Tucan-Tiki posted Tue, 15 May 2012 at 11:53 AM

Well for the program it would be nice to make figures partially dynamic so they have wrinkles where thier joints are when posed, gravity would be nice too or weight mapping whatevwer you want to call it.

something like Zbrush added to the program would also be nice to be able to really morph figures and edit the mesh like that would be great.

I think it is time Poser began compeating with daz studio so much of what daz studio can do should be placed in the next poser update if they don't do this then alot of us are just going to go daz and poser will die a silent cold death.

I finally got Mike 4 looking really decent with a iceman morph someone posted at sharecg that gives him a wieght mapped like effect where his arms no longer look stiff like a doll and many of his problems are fixed by it, I would use Daz but after trying the demo I had to put it down, it is way more complicated to use then poser even though it does alot more it takes forever to learn,  one of my largest complaints with poser is the quality of figures that are being released with the product, I have have yet to see them release the product with figures superior to daz, which is pretty sad.

maybe daz will end up owning poser one day and give it a real overhaul lol.