Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Looks like DAZ Shut the Forum Down Early...

WandW opened this issue on May 16, 2012 · 372 posts

moriador posted Thu, 17 May 2012 at 7:30 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Commenting on the web site is one thing being bitchy about it is another, unfortunately its what I have come to expect from these forums.

The bashing of the other side happens both here and at the DAZ forums. I don't know why you single out Renderosity

He (she?) isn't singling out Renderosity per se... he's singling out the cast of characters that take every opportnity to snipe, whine, bitch, moan, grouse, complain, and in general dedicate their life goals towards hating on a company every chance they get.

You particular folks know who you are, and (sadly) thanks to your broken-record repetition, so does everyone else who stops by regularly.

Seriously guys - it gets old.

As soon as the links to Zendesk stop giving me a 404, I will be posting every single one of my questions and concerns to Daz directly.  I'd do it in their forums, but it'd be a violation of their new TOS.

And I don't hate Daz.  I've spent a crap load of money there.  But I do have issues with some of their procedures.

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.