Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Looks like DAZ Shut the Forum Down Early...

WandW opened this issue on May 16, 2012 · 372 posts

moriador posted Sat, 19 May 2012 at 8:29 PM

Quote - Might I suggest everyone wait until the store and site are finished before shopping or ranting about it endlessly like a certain troll?

True, DAZ said it would be finished before now, and I want it to be fixed as much as the rest of you. But never mind what the newsletters or any of last week's annoucements said, it's obviously not finished.

Why not do something else until it is finished? Try what I'm doing: check in every couple hours, see that it's not ready yet, say "aww" to yourself, and move on.

SnowS

I would absolutely love to wait until the site is finished. Totally. Agree. 100%.  But when Daz sent me 2 emails promising Sales, Coupons, and New Products at door busting prices... and told me "To better serve you DAZ has implemented a new and improved E-commerce engine!  You'll find the same familiar look and feel, but behind the beautiful product pages is a much more reliable and robust engine that will improve your overall shopping experience at Daz.  Visit us at www.daz.3d.com and see for yourself!

with a big GO NOW button...

what am I supposed to think?

Oh, it's Daz and those guys have a shocking sense of irony, I had better not visit the site until next month, or maybe next year?

If people don't keep posting on these forums to inform us of issues, how the hell are we supposed to know when the site IS ready?  By reading Daz announcements?

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.