Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: New Daz Improvements

kiwi_gg opened this issue on May 19, 2012 · 112 posts

RawArt posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 6:13 AM

DAZ just tries to make everyone happy....right now with the store and site changing over to a new format, they are making all the trolls happy. The people who come out to post all their crap about how bad daz is and how this is proof of how bad things are.

Nothing makes these people happier it seems. Look at all the posts by the known trolls lately, they are happy as pigs rolling around in their own crap LOL

But yeah...anyone who has ever worked on major websites knows that changeovers will take time to work the bugs out. I know daz staff have been working late hours trying to get things done. There is not much more anyone can do, but wait till they get it done. It takes man-hours to do and there are only so many hours in a day.

It sucks for me as well...because I have a new product release, so when the site isnt working well...it makes it hard to sell. So I have to be as patient as everyone else, and hope its going to be running soon.

So right now we can let thr trolls have their fun and and enjoy these times. They need to have fun too. Because it must be very frustrating for them to bang their heads against the wall trying to show how bad daz is doing, and their head banging is not causing any problems as daz just keeps growing. That would be very frustrating I am sure. So now they can have a little bit of fun and release some of their pent up tensions LOL

Rawn