Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: My Thread Gone

CD2011 opened this issue on May 20, 2012 · 22 posts

McGyver13 posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 12:07 PM

Thanks DustRider. I did understand the part about the credit vs voucher thing, what I was wondering about was whether DAZ  still has a search choice for "DAZ originals"...  

Basically I use my month PC voucher to by older "DAZ originals"... with the old store finding something I could use took a while... Now with no apparent way of telling what is a "DAZ original" I would have to spend even longer using trial and error at checkout or memorize who is a DAZ artist and who is a PA...  Before the new store changes I was already questioning whether or not I was really getting anything out of PC membership... I think with the new restriction it is probably no longer $$$ worth it for me... It WOULD be if I bought more stuff, more often, especially now that they added the inclusion of the PC discount into sale price... But, I guess DAZ will probably lose a lot PC members who buy infrequently and justify the membership based on the old voucher system... which is what I do/did. I was hoping they would get the new forums open soon... there are a few questions I wanted to ask about certain store and site details... I think though it is gonna be a madhouse when they do.... people with dumb gripes, people with legit complaints, confused people, angry impatient people and impervious willed fans... and very tired mods.

I don't want to restart whatever it was that exiled the old thread to the twilight zone, I just wanted to state why I asked the question and that there was NO harm intended... 

Thanks again DustRider and anyone else who may have tried to answer my questions.