Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Done with DAZ

manleystanley opened this issue on May 19, 2012 · 119 posts

chohole posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 5:06 PM

Quote - > Quote - Chohole, easy, every post I make on the subject has been deleted. It is not open for discussion on the DAZ forum.

As you can see it is most antiV not just the one I use, so DAZ is right and all the antiv are wrong? Do you honestly beleve that? And isn't antiVs to keep viruses off your machine so you pause them so you can install something with out question?

If it's not open for discussion, there have to be something really wrong with those installers! may be it's daz, that install some spoof software to see you only use official products.

never take you AV down for false positives!

how do you think Botnets would be build ????

falsepositive i don't think soo........

Did you not see my answer to Stanley

chohole wrote

Quote - Actually Stan, I told you and others, on the Daz3D site, that AV apps were throwing up false positives as regards some Daz installers, so I don't know how you can say it is not discussed over there.

I also told you that this has been discussed on at least one of the AV suppliers forums, and it was agreed there that the latest upgrades of AV software were more prone to throwing up these false positives.

In fact there even a couple of fixes annotated, to help people get round the problem.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."