Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Done with DAZ

manleystanley opened this issue on May 19, 2012 ยท 119 posts

chohole posted Tue, 22 May 2012 at 4:50 AM

Stanley said

Quote - So let me get this straight, half a dozen antiVs are wrong, have been wrong for 6 months and DAZ is right?

Take this as you will, in my opinion if your antiV hasn't flagged a DAZ installer you might want to down load and scan your comp with a different antiV. Because if it missed them, not telling what has slipped on to your comp. I'd rather have false posatives all day then have 1 virus slip by.

I give up Stanley, given that you are not going to listen to anything anyone tells you. Avast has gone into paranoid mode since the last full rebuild of the program was installed on people's computers.

Or are you going to tell me that a CD, an actual microsoft CD, one that I have had for some 12 years I calculate, one that has been installed and working on several different computers over these years, has suddenly been infected with some sort of malware. That's a pretty clever sort of malware, one that can suddenly install itself onto a read only CD which has just been sitting in a stack of CDs in a rack near the computer.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."