Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Done with DAZ

manleystanley opened this issue on May 19, 2012 ยท 119 posts

manleystanley posted Tue, 22 May 2012 at 9:15 AM

I don't get the warning when downloading. I download the content the way everyone else does. Right from my DAZ account with no helpers.

I don't get the warning from freebie zips, I don't get the warning installing app demos, I don't get the warning from installing games, I don't get the warning from updates, the only time I get it is trying to install DAZ content.

I'm sorry, when some one is standing knee deep in water telling me it isn't flooding, I'm not going to beleave them.

If DAZ doesn't want to fix/change it's installers so they don't set off antiVs that is on DAZ. If DAZ doesn't want to contact the antiV companies to resolve the issue that is also on DAZ. If it is a false positive issue you would think 8 months is long enough to resolve it. The only conclusion I can come to is there is something in the installers DAZ doesn't want to change, that reads enough like a virus that my antiV wont let it install. That is enough for me to not want it on my machine.

And once again I will ask the question everyone seems to be avoiding answering, if you downloaded content from a site besides DAZ and it sets off your antiV would you pause/turn off your antiV to install it?

If DAZ doesn't want to resolve this issue, DAZ doesn't want me as a customer. And I am sure I am not the only one, just the most vocal. I am not shoping some place where their content consistently sets off my antiV. If renderosities content consistently set off your antiV would you continue to buy and download it? If runtimeDNAs content consistently set off your antiV would you continue to shop there?