Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What does everyone want from Poser from here on in?

LaurieA opened this issue on May 09, 2012 · 377 posts

hornet3d posted Tue, 22 May 2012 at 10:42 AM

I wonder just how many people out there have no idea about Poser or 3D as we know it and are yet to discover it.  I doubt if it interests them they would not buy it because it does not have the the latest, greatest, super bendable figure, assuming of course there was any concensous on what the latest, greatest figure was. 

Living in the UK I wish all those who have such an insight into the future would turn their minds to the finacial promlems we have in Europe.  Get that sorted and then we can look at Poser or Daz, safe in the knowledge people will be able to afford anything still on the market.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.