Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: MILESTONES

hborre opened this issue on May 22, 2012 · 25 posts

hornet3d posted Tue, 22 May 2012 at 2:20 PM

Congrats on all  all your milestones.  I have known my wife for 36 years this week and we have been married for 32 years in August.  Good times and rough times but no regrets and more in love every year.

Our mortgage ends in June and, with me being 60 next July, I had plans to retire early.

My wife recieved an award at her work last month for 10 years of loyal service.  Today she was told she was being made redundant in June so no early retirement and maybe a few rough times but as long as we have each other nothing else really matters.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.