Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Done with DAZ

manleystanley opened this issue on May 19, 2012 · 119 posts

brodiss posted Wed, 23 May 2012 at 5:27 AM

Quote - I know the following statement is fact,  because my dog told me.

However, in an Animal Research Laboratory located somewhere in South Wales an undercover agent discovered that sheep were being implanted with a sinister zip.file virus.  Yet, again another Daz master plan!!  It has been reported that as soon as one of these sheep came into contact with a Daz member the virus would activate automatically and infected spores would be released into the air via the sheep’s backside. The victims would then unknowingly inhale the spores and thus become infected themselves. Victims are completely oblivious to the fact they carry the virus, It only becomes transparent that something is seriously wrong when they try to start-up Daz software……..It crashes, content goes missing and plug-ins will not work, etc, etc.  The after effects of the virus are even more terrifying, victims have been known to enter forums and randomly denounce Daz as being incompetent and uncaring……..all, just as the Daz3D company had planned!

I also have solid proof that a large rocket ship [built by Daz3D] will be launched from somewhere in Utah and its destination will be Mars. They intend to colonize the planets spreading chaos and devastation in their wake!!!

If I hear anymore I will be sure to update you guys.

How did your dog find that out? Simply amazing! Though I think he/she should check the reliability of his/her source as my cat informed me that it was cattle, not sheep, being used as the virus carrier.

This is why Daz has never released a Millenium Cow - they don't want to be too obvious in their plans to conquer the universe.