Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Done with DAZ

manleystanley opened this issue on May 19, 2012 · 119 posts

chohole posted Wed, 23 May 2012 at 6:27 AM

Quote - > Quote - kylumi said  > Quote - snipped

I know the following statement is fact,  because my dog told me.

I also have solid proof that a large rocket ship [built by Daz3D] will be launched from somewhere in Utah and its destination will be Mars. They intend to colonize the planets spreading chaos and devastation in their wake!!!

If I hear anymore I will be sure to update you guys.

You forgot to mention that they had taken some of those flatulent Welsh Valley sheep with them for company.

Hey Cho,

Funnily enough I showed your post to my dog and he told me that your dead right. Daz are taking sheep with them. My dog is now very concerened with how you came by this information and thinks you may have direct inside information.

He fears for your safety.....DAZ [DISRUPTION, ANTAGONISM and ZAP] agents are everywhere!.....keep your eyes open and stay safe!!!

My catlings  told me they were talking to the cat over the road, who had heard it from the dog next door, and he said he had it from the horses which his owner has running on the hill and they said they heard it when they managed to excape form their enclosure and went to investigate another place where the grass appeared to be greener and there were people walking around with strange things in their hands which they were swinging about.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."