Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Done with DAZ

manleystanley opened this issue on May 19, 2012 · 119 posts

TJaiman posted Wed, 23 May 2012 at 8:00 AM

Quote - i don't need to have any findings 'verified' by anyone else, i SAW exactly what the CMS was doing as it started up. don't farking care if you don't believe my post. thats your prerogative.

My presumption was that you were telling us this, out of regard for the forum's members. So I suggested that you might wish to prevail upon your friend to report it to the security experts who can give their findings to the public. (Such as us fellow consumers who you are posting to).

Quote - i did not 'assert' anything, i saw it happening onscreen. if you want it verified, get off your arse and get a debugger to run the code for you.

I gather that you took offence to an inoffensive word, "assertion", even after I assured you no offence was offered. I'm sorry to hear it, if that is what happened. I don't mean for formal language to invite offence.

You've told us you saw something.

I've expressed neither belief nor disbelief. Purely objective.

But since none of us witnessed you witnessing that, it's just something someone said once, to the readers at large. Might inspire fear in some, skepticism in others. (I've not expressed my reaction).

If this were to come from known security experts, there would be considerably more certainty, on the parts of more people.

But do as you wish. I merely made suggestions.