Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Morphing Props

bagginsbill opened this issue on May 08, 2012 ยท 147 posts

ErickL88 posted Wed, 23 May 2012 at 12:56 PM

Quote - The movie set has wet stone, puddled stone, wet wood, damp wood. The camera equipment black material is kind of unique - a bumpy black anodized (I think) metal. There's a pretty nice copper and brass on the lamps - using some of the techniques in my newest metal set, but not all. If you were of a mind to put 255, 215, 150 in there it would also make a great gold. Accurate chrome. Perfect thin glass in the lamp glass. The camera leather is new - not the same as the free BBLeather. The rubbery material for the power cords is new, and the rubber on the camera eye cup is really good - totally over the top work for such a small part. The paint on the poles is interesting. Glowing cloth on the diffuse lamps is interesting. There's no light bulb in there, but I made it look like there was. That set was hours and hours and hours of work.

I know, that this is not the right topic for this, but dang, I'm still blown away by this set. Soooo much stuff to discover. The modelling is excellent and the included materials are really pushing the envelope. If only I had more time play around with all the included and to render g